The Symposium Registration includes:
- Admission to all technical sessions,
- Coffee breaks,
- Three lunches,
- Conference banquet,
- Welcome Reception,
- Conference proceedings,
- Conference program with volume of abstract and other handouts.
Every paper to be included in the Symposium Program must have at least one Full Registration associated.
- Delegate, Early bird: SEK 5000 (approx. EUR 530)
- Delegate, after June 30, 2015: SEK 5625 (approx. EUR 600)
- Delegate, after August 19, 2015: SEK 6250 (approx. EUR 670)
- Student, Early bird: SEK 4000 (approx. EUR 425)
- Student, after June 30, 2015: SEK 4625 (approx. EUR 495)
- Student, after August 19, 2015: SEK 5250 (approx. EUR 565)
All prices quoted are in Swedish Kronor (SEK) and include 25% VAT.
- Technical Demos at AstaZero: SEK 500 (approx. EUR 50) (latest 4th of September)
- Technical Visit at Lindholmen: free of charge
Registration and payment:
- Participants not employed by Chalmers.
- Chalmers employees
- Accompanying persons
- Technical Demos at AstaZero
Payment: Payment is done by credit card (VISA or Master Card) via DIBS system.
If you are employed by Chalmers University of Technology, please use the second link.
All payment should be made in Swedish Kronor (SEK). We regret that no personal, company or Euro-cheques will be accepted. Bank transfer is not available. Please note that no invoices will be sent. The confirmation letter you will receive by e-mail, after your registration has been processed, is to be used as a supporting document for the payment. Please write your e-mail address carefully.
Student: Students include bachelor, master, and PhD Student level. All students must provide Student ID at registration desk.
Cancellation of registration:
If you cannot attend, your registration is transferable to another member of your organisation. Please inform email@example.com in writing as soon as possible to whom your registration should be transferred to, in order to be able to print the correct name on the badge.
– In case of cancellation before June 1, 2015, all but SEK 1000 of your registration fee will be refunded.
– After June 1, 2015, all registration fees are nonrefundable.
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be paid after the conference.
If you have any inquiries regarding payment, please contact email@example.com