Final paper submission:
- Name, affiliation(s), address(es), email address(es), corresponding author
- Symposium keywords/topic(s) to which the paper belongs (up to 3 topics)
- A4 format, final paper size limit: max 8 pages
- Use IFAC symposium template: http://www.ifac-control.org/events/information-for-ifac-authors
- Registration fee is paid
Upload final paper electronically to easychair. Sign in to your extended abstract “Submission X” and choose “Update Information/Author/File”
Deadline for full paper submission: June 10th 2015.
Symposium registration must be completed before the final submission (see www.fastzero15.net).
We congratulate to the acceptance and are looking forward to receiving your final paper.
Submissions (extended draft and full paper as well) and notification will be handled electronically. All drafts/papers have to be uploaded in an electronic format using EasyChair. The submission site is: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fastzero15
Extended abstract submission
- Make sure your extended abstract follows the requirements given in the Format Instructions.
- Create an account at symposium submission site (free registration is required)
- Log in as an author, use the “New Submission” and fill out the online submission form (author, title, abstract, keywords, topics, paper upload)
- Upload the extended draft/full paper by using the template in PDF.
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
- Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
- In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference.