Extended deadline, 21st of February 2015! Passed!
Submission deadline for industrial talks, March 28, 2015
Industrial Talk Proposal Submission
Abstract for industrial talks are invited. Please, submit title and an abstract of approximately 1000 words, possibly also some illustrating picture that describes the topic of the talk.
There is no full paper submission for the industrial talks. For accepted talks, the title and the abstract will be put in the program. The slides from the presentation does not need to be made available, although it is welcome.
The submission is made at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fastzero15. You need to register as author to be able to login.
Deadline: March 28th, 2015.
FAST-zero 2015 invites submissions of high-quality research papers describing original and unpublished work.
Authors interested of presenting a paper at the FAST-zero ’15 symposium are invited to submit an extended abstract in English, with a length of approximately 1000 words. The extended abstract should clearly reflect the contents of the paper, and should not exceed 2 pages of A4 size (including figures). Submitted abstracts will undergo a review process on which the acceptance is based.
Symposium topics: Technology targeting
- Active Safety
- Autonomous and Cooperative Driving Vehicle
- On-Board Sensing
- On-Board Sensing Driver Assistance Systems
- Vehicular Sensors and Environment Perception
- Vehicle Dynamics Control and autonomous driving
- Communication Systems
- Cooperative Driver Assistance Systems
- Cooperative automatic driving
- X2X Communications and Safety Telematics
- ITS and ICT for Safety Applications
- Driver Characteristics and Human Factors
- Driver Monitoring and Driver State Detection
- Driver Behavior Modeling
- Cooperation Between Drivers and Assistance Systems
- Human Machine Interface
- Driver Overdependence and Distrust on Assistance Systems
- Safety Impact Assessment of Active Safety Devices
- Driving Simulators
- Traffic Modelling for Control and Simulation
- Active Safety Testing Methods and Tools
- Field Operational Test
- Safety and Security of Vehicle Embedded Systems
- Other Related Topics
- December 1, 2014 Submission of abstracts opens
January 1, 2015 Deadline of submission Special Session Proposals February 1, 2015 Deadline of submission
- February 15, 2015 Deadline of submission Special Session Proposals
- February 21, 2015 Deadline of submission
- March 28, 2015 Deadline of submission of industrial talk proposals
- April 10, 2015 Notification of acceptance
- June 19, 2015 Final paper submission
- June 30, 2015 Deadline early bird registration
- September 8 2015 Welcome reception
- September 9-11, 2015 Symposium
Extended abstract in PDF format must be electronically submitted for peer-review, following the standard of IFAC. Detailed submission instructions can be found HERE.
Deadline: February 1, 2015.
Deadline: February 21st, 2015.
Special Session Proposals
The program committee encourages the submission of special invited sessions with sets of six invited papers on a well-defined subject of current interest or papers that focus on a common theme. These papers must present original, unpublished work and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. Detailed instructions can be found HERE.
Deadline: January1, 2015.
Deadline: February 15th, 2015.
Best Paper Awards
Three “Best Paper Awards”, on different topics of the symposium will be awarded to the authors of paper, selected by the Awards Committee.
Publication of Symposium Proceedings
The proceedings of the symposium, containg all the papers is planned to be published online, free of charge, using the technical papers database www.fisita.com/publications/papers of FISITA.
Journal Publication of Selected Papers
Exceptional quality papers will be invited for submission to special issues of scientific journals. Which these specific journals will be, is currently being ínvestigated. Authors will be asked to revise their papers according to the standards of the journals.